Access Pléiades Neo optical satellite imagery through CGG Satellite Mapping's knowledgeable and experienced team. With optical remote sensing data and processing expertise dating back to the early 1970s, we are perfectly positioned to connect client needs to the capabilities of Pléiades Neo.
This mission increases the availability of high-quality very high spatial resolution optical imagery, significantly enhancing both high-detail, high-frequency monitoring and custom high-resolution elevation model image options.
Key features of Pléiades Neo:
- Spatial resolution: 30 cm (panchromatic), 1.2 m (VNIR)
- Spectral channels: Panchromatic, Deep Blue, Blue, Green, Red, Red Edge, Near-infrared
- Revisit time: Intra-day revisit capability - Daily anywhere (30° off-Nadir), twice daily anywhere (46° off-Nadir)
- Dynamic range (at acquisition): 12 bits
- Coverage: <2 million km² per day
- 4 agile identical satellites in constellation: 2 in orbit today
- Sun-synchronous orbit - 10:30 am, Descending node - 620 km altitude
- Mono, stereo and tri-stereo acquisitions
Our status as an independent supplier for satellite operators around the globe guarantees comprehensive and impartial advice, every time.
Get in touch with our team to discuss how the capabilities of Pléiades Neo can support your project.